hmmm...what to think? what to say? uncertainty fills my little soul.
I'm sick of Christmas already. Fuck it, the only effect it has on me is making every store more busy. Why should we feel a "good will toward man" once a year? It's like the deathbed repetence of sins.
I think I'm done with Bamboo. That is all.
Math and dancing, about all I'm known for right now.
Have you ever had a single lyric or word in a song that evokes enough emotion to visibly change your demeanor or make you cry? I got a couple, and I definately don't listen to those songs around other people.
I saw a 13 year old girl drunk and puking on the train last night. It made me sad.
I've been pushing a Henry Rollin article on everyone, but here's a snippet of my favourite part:
"Yukio Mishima said that he could not entertain the idea of romance if he was not strong. Romance is such a strong and overwhelming passion, a weakened body cannot sustain it for long. I have some of my most romantic thoughts when I am with the Iron. Once I was in love with a woman. I thought about her the most when the pain from a workout was racing through my body. Everything in me wanted her. So much so that sex was only a fraction of my total desire. It was the single most intense love I have ever felt, but she lived far away and I didn't see her very often. Working out was a healthy way of dealing with the loneliness. To this day, when I work out I usually listen to ballads"
Intense quality, that is what I'm looking for with everything.
Reading about sentient computers boggles my mind. I think the idea of a piece of software re-writing it's own code really blows my mind. Imagine being able to physically change your perspective and consciouness by objective means.
I'm such a wuss, I don't know how to take action. But I do know how to think!
I'm off to watch 60 Minutes, they're doing a piece on MMA. Hopefully it'll be balanced and fair.
I'm sick of Christmas already. Fuck it, the only effect it has on me is making every store more busy. Why should we feel a "good will toward man" once a year? It's like the deathbed repetence of sins.
I think I'm done with Bamboo. That is all.
Math and dancing, about all I'm known for right now.
Have you ever had a single lyric or word in a song that evokes enough emotion to visibly change your demeanor or make you cry? I got a couple, and I definately don't listen to those songs around other people.
I saw a 13 year old girl drunk and puking on the train last night. It made me sad.
I've been pushing a Henry Rollin article on everyone, but here's a snippet of my favourite part:
"Yukio Mishima said that he could not entertain the idea of romance if he was not strong. Romance is such a strong and overwhelming passion, a weakened body cannot sustain it for long. I have some of my most romantic thoughts when I am with the Iron. Once I was in love with a woman. I thought about her the most when the pain from a workout was racing through my body. Everything in me wanted her. So much so that sex was only a fraction of my total desire. It was the single most intense love I have ever felt, but she lived far away and I didn't see her very often. Working out was a healthy way of dealing with the loneliness. To this day, when I work out I usually listen to ballads"
Intense quality, that is what I'm looking for with everything.
Reading about sentient computers boggles my mind. I think the idea of a piece of software re-writing it's own code really blows my mind. Imagine being able to physically change your perspective and consciouness by objective means.
I'm such a wuss, I don't know how to take action. But I do know how to think!
I'm off to watch 60 Minutes, they're doing a piece on MMA. Hopefully it'll be balanced and fair.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home